All deliveries are kerbside drop by one driver.
We will schedule delivery dates with customers prior to deliveries being made so that customers can take receipt of the goods, we cannot specify AM or PM only the day of delivery. If customers cannot take receipt of deliveries on the agreed date, re-delivery charges may apply.
We do not deliver on weekends.
Covid19 changes in regulations may effect deliveries.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for the Delivery.
- We will contact you prior to delivery to arrange a suitable date.
- Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to take collection of your order. Failed deliveries may incur a redelivery fee.
- We cannot deliver items to neighbours, friends or any other address due to the average size and cost of our orders.
- Items should be checked upon delivery for any damage or missing items prior to signing. Our driver will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
- If your inspection finds any problems or faults please contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please inspect goods for any faults BEFORE assembly as we do not accept any returns of products that have been assembled.
- For non-faulty goods returns, buyer to pay for postage, Items returned will incur a 30% re-stocking charge. Boxes must be in reasonable re-selling condition.
- Please ensure you inform us of any known restrictions that may prevent or delay delivery – e.g. local roadworks, parking restrictions outside your property, un-adopted roads, rural location, low bridges or width restrictions. The seller will not be held responsible for any delays caused by known restrictions.
- Due to insurance criteria and stipulations we are not able carry items into your property. Delivery drivers are only able to deliver as close as possible to the exterior of the property’s front door.
- The delivery process ends once your goods have been signed for and become your responsibility.
- Please note that drivers are unable to dispose of packaging materials, including pallets. These are to be disposed of by the customer in an appropriate way.
- We strongly recommend you do not book plumbers or tradespeople on the strength of delivery dates or time frames, and we recommend you receive and check items from us before any preparatory work is taken. We cannot be liable for any costs incurred by problems with delivery.